The Wishmasters
Dobrodošli na The Wishmasters - Officijalni Srpski Fan Club za Nightwish.
Ulogujte se / Registrujte se i zabava počinje!

Welcome to The Wishmasters - Official Nightwish Serbian Fan Club
The Wishmasters
Dobrodošli na The Wishmasters - Officijalni Srpski Fan Club za Nightwish.
Ulogujte se / Registrujte se i zabava počinje!

Welcome to The Wishmasters - Official Nightwish Serbian Fan Club
The Wishmasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wishmasters - Officijalni Srpski Fan Club za Nightwish

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Eva Urbanova about Tarja

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Angel of Grief
Admin
Angel of Grief

Broj poruka : 1562
Datum upisa : 14.08.2011
Godina : 26

Eva Urbanova about Tarja Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Eva Urbanova about Tarja   Eva Urbanova about Tarja EmptyPon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

KAKO ME NERVIRA OVA MATORA VESTICA!!! ONA CE NEKOGA DA KOMENTARISE! RUZNA, AROGANTANA, NADMENA, POVRSNA, RETARDIRANA, ISKOMPLEKSIRANA, NEORIGINALNA BABETINA! PRVO PRICA NEKE GLUPOSTI O TARJI, A ONDA PEVA DEEP, SILENT COMPLETE I WISH I HAD AN ANGEL KOJI SU U NJENOM IZVODJENJU "TARJA-COPY-PASTE" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Interview with Eva Urbanová also about Tarja

18.6.2011 21:22
In czech magazine Rock and Pop was published interview with opera singer Eva Urbanová. She sings several songs from Nightwish so she also talked about Tarja and her last album.
Her words are not very kind but it would be unfair to present only flattering comments about Tarja

You sang several songs from the repertoire of the band Nightwish on tour with Karel Gott. Don’t take it as a flattering but Tarja Turunen (ex-singer of Nightwish) doesn’t reach your ankles. But how did your opera fans took it?
I have watched lots of videos on Youtube where Tarja sings classical arias and it was clear that she is not great singer. Yes, she have nice voice, but not opera. For me her songs are beautiful to sing. I would sing with Nightwish immediately, if there was a chance. It is true that some of my opera fans didn’t accept it. Whole performance was decent and I couldn’t jump on the stage like Rob Halford when I sing mainly Libuše.

Do you like other penetrations of rock music to classical?
I’ll return to the Metallica with orchestra – it was great idea. Sure, there were mistakes that you could hear, but you cannot judge it like that. Double CD Nostradamus by Judas Priest was totally awesome, I liked Halford’s Christmas CD. You could see there, that he can sing. But sometimes I am disappointed from what I hear. Tarja’s new album is really bad, it sounds so unnaturally. Vocals and compositions don’t fit together at all, there are such odd modulations… She doesn’t know where to go. I buy heavy metal CD from time to time, I have tried black metal, but it’s not my cup of tea. I was curious how it sounds, but I immediately thrown away. This and hip hop is nothing for me.

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Winter Storm
The Riddler
Winter Storm

Broj poruka : 205
Datum upisa : 19.08.2011

Eva Urbanova about Tarja Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Eva Urbanova about Tarja   Eva Urbanova about Tarja EmptyPon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP... BITCH! (Automatska cenzutra)
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Eva Urbanova about Tarja
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1